3D Dental Teeth Scanner
The latest in virtual dental teeth impressions, Kern County’s only provider! Dr. Gerald Tadej prides himself on being able to provide his patients with the latest in orthodontic technology. With the iOC digital scanner, Dr. Tadej is able to digitally capture the exact contours of your teeth by simply waiving a wand over them. The days of messy goop for traditional impressions is a thing of the past. Digital impressions are the most effective way to place orthodontic braces on our patients’ teeth. It helps us to accurately see where the tooth movement needs to be and help us achieve this movement before even placing braces on our patients, resulting in less actual time wearing braces and less office visits.
Benefits of 3D Teeth Scanning Technology:
- NO MESSY IMPRESSIONS NEEDED, the mushy goop and uncomfortable gagging that comes with traditional impressions for both braces and Invisalign, is no longer an issue with iOC.
- DIGITALLY PERFECT, due to laser and optical scanning we’re able to see a perfect impression of all angles of your teeth to better plan your orthodontic treatment.
- INSTANT ONSCREEN VISUALIZATION, allows Dr. Tadej to review your teeth directly after the digital impression is taken. He is able to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE, the easiest procedure in orthodontic care, you lay back, relax and we do all the work. Only taking a few minutes to complete our digital scans are easy and painless.
Just How Easy Digital Impressions Are Made
Step 1: Scanning Your Impression
Our orthodontic staff will use the iOC digital wand to scan all areas of your teeth for an exact digital image and can be used for braces treatment and also for Invisalign. This will take only a few minutes to complete and is completely safe and harmless.
Step 2: Instant Viewing
Once all of the areas of your bite are scanned into the system, we’re able to instantly view them in our system.
Step 3: 3D Digital Impression Review
Dr. Tadej is able to instantly review your teeth and discuss the best treatment options for you with out the usual wait time of normal impressions.
Step 4: Traditional Braces Treatment Option
If you decide to go with traditional orthodontic braces, Dr. Tadej is able to use the digital impressions. He uses special bonding trays, which help ensure ideal bracket placement.
Step 4: Invisalign Treatment Option
With the 3D dental scans we’re able to perfectly plan your Invisalign treatment. Dr. Tadej is then able to order a set of custom clear, removable Invisalign aligners specifically designed for you.
Kodak 9000C 3D Imaging
Our new 3D imaging technology, which allows us to clearly see the root of a tooth so that we can obtain a more exact image. Keeping with our on-going efforts to provide you with the best care possible, our practice has invested in the Kodak 9000C 3D Panoramic and Cephalometric System.
The Kodak 9000C is the ideal and complete diagnostic tool that blends cutting-edge, one shot cephalometric technology with high quality panoramic imaging and CD imaging capability while using less radiation. Using the Kodak 9000C, Dr. Tadej can provide quicker and more accurate diagnoses, improved treatment planning and better patient care. Dr. Tadej can view and analyze root position or poor root development, conduct bone loss evaluations and evaluate tooth eruptions using this system.
Benefits of the Kodak 9000C
There are numerous benefits associated with the use of the Kodak 900C including:
- The ability to take high-resolution images so the orthodontist can view teeth clearly.
- Less radiation is used with the 9000C 3D system as it focuses specifically on the area in need of diagnosis.
- Comfortable positioning for our patients.
- Improved patient care. This system allows the orthodontist to perform a wide range of diagnoses, which reduces the number of required office visits to save patients time and money.
- Fast and accurate diagnosis. Acquiring an accurate high-resolution image with the Kodak 9000C takes less than a second. Because this system is fast, fewer retakes are needed. The Kodak 9000C is truly an amazing device that helps us to provide our patients with perfect orthodontic treatment.